Saturday, March 21, 2009

Who's your Idol?


It's not just about politics, it's about freedom of speech. It's about the freedom of expressing your raw opinion. It's plain as you can see to explain your inner feelings without having any second thoughts.

Stop. Rewind.

Lately I'm too lazy to blog. Not that I don't like too but I really can't see what's the benefit of doing it. I feel like writing in malay where I can say whatever I want. Freedom of speech. I have this negative thought of people reading it will have a bad perception of what I'm writing, not really bad lah but where's the privacy anyway where strangers read your blog? And they start gossiping about you and tell their friends to read your blog and this friend of stranger's left the computer and out of the blue came the father who reads your blog and he just realised that this blogger is actually his friend's son at work.

And you know the blog updates where you can see your friend's latest posts? This is another problem. People start clicking it on it especially if the title is something cheesy catchy like "My dad has a new girlfriend" which is actually a GPS!

Oh talking about American Idol, this season is getting hotter with a lot of surprises as the phenomenon continues. With a new judge, Kara DioGuardi who wouldn't love her?! The judges have their say after every performance, but it's the viewing public that determines who will advance to the next round of competition and who will go home. As for me I'll vote for Kris Allen and Megan Joy. The worst contestant so far is Adam Lambert. He's utterly annoying and very corny especially for his last performance. He's better off sooner or later biatch!

1 comment:

fiqss said...

my idol: anoooooooop dawwwg :D

like i said, adam lambert keeps the show interesting lah! keep him! and yeah hes a bit annoying, but hes also talented maa.

n abt kara..ermm..to me shes unnecessary. i mean, having her on the show makes me realize how under-appreciative ive been towards paula abdul, and i feel that her comments are somewhat unnecessary. dia xde pun ok je.. but guess shes just there cos new season nak lah sum new faces and changes rite, not the same ol same ol.

this bunch this yr- really talented group i must say!

i know anoop wont win idol lah tho, but i hope he goes far, cant get enough of him! lol.

kris allen sgtttttttttt handsome. tp dia pendek la..too bad =P