Friday, July 31, 2009

aka

I was sitting in the car with X, and she complained how boring my blog is nowadays. I rarely update she said and lately the posts concerned nothing about me, my private life. I admit there is lack of colours of what I'm writing compared to last year, and it is monotonous. She even said, kalau visit sebulan sekali pon takpe in a funny way but I think she really means it. I couln't agree more with her. She's right. Don't you think so?

If it is that so, then I'm sorry. I'm sorry I could not satisfy your feelings and devotion up to certain extent of what I'm expressing. I'm not Raja Petra who can create colours beyond boundaries in writing. I'm neither a writer nor a journalist. But I wish I have the time to write something to cheer up you people but I'm running against it instead. How sad is that?

I don't know whether you want to call it exaggeration but this is just a blog which is so much different compared to real life. You can expect anything out there but here with only small space ... Sometimes I feel my privacy
is coarsely and intrusively invaded but yet I just feel like writing it out and sometimes I have this feeling of 'what the heck I've written here' and ended up deleting it. How funny I thought.

I can't see what's the purpose of having one but just spacing out my thoughts, unbottling it. At first it was black and white, so I coloured it to make it colourful but as time flies by it worn out like it is now. And the thought of pressing the keyboard and put it into writing seems not there, pausing for awhile, thinking and thinking and trying to make it sensible but I'm still not reaching there.

3 comments:

fiqss said...

dont sweat it la rashaad, just write whenever u want to and feel like it okay ;)

Abalon3 said...

hey.. nothing to get heavy hearted about there. I do have the same feeling sometimes. But I'll still post whatever I want... no matter how worthless it is.
And to have someone to comment bout ur blog is a complement as they got high expectations of u.

So might as well keep it up ya!

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.