Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A new beginning

Today's my 5th day working in PicewaterhouseCoopers. My new client is based in Shah Alam only 10 minutes driving distance from my home ... that's the best part. Before this I had to report to HQ for the induction programme, commute by KTM to KL Central. It has been almost a year since I took the public transport. I even compared it to the Central Line I took in London to go to college near London Bridge, how efficent and fast over there. Over here I complained. sigh

Now most of my time is occupied in the office. How pathetic I thought. I couldn't lepak with my friends like I used to, lepak at mamak until 6am, do movie marathon, merempit at murni, shisha, karaoke, ghost hunting, fishing at taman tasik shah alam ... which I enjoyed most ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:D :D :D