Saturday, June 21, 2008

Emergency Call from Ain Ul

Wake up early in the morning during college holidays is impossible for me especially when you sleep at 3am last night. I don't have any alarm clocks and if I were to have one I might as well keep in the drawer. I was awaken in the morning on thursday by a message from Ain Ul at 8.20am. The message ringtone was blended by the alarm signal of my Sony Ericsson and this time I snoozed it again. I was barely able open to open my eyes when I read the message.

Rashaadd. do u have classes. i in desperate need of help. i've called a number of frens already. i need to get bck to college. its a longgg story.

I didn't know who she was. I thought she must be Sofea since she lives in a college but the msg was from a different number. Okey I thought she was a girl too since she used plain English which normally my guy friends wouldn't. But I was wrong. It was from Ain Ul! Oh god, how come I've forgotten her number! And when I looked at the message, I was supposed to get it by 7.40am and at that time was 8.20am! I quickly replied to her ... Oh god. Sorry ainul! To kyuem now? Now? and she replied ASAP.

I just woke up. Give me 30 minutes. Possible? Wheres ur hse? ... 30 minutes would be sufficent I thought from shah alam to pj. But does it take me that long to arrive there? I mean there's no taffic jam ... buck heck, 30 minutes is damn long!

I immediately took my shower, and settled everything.

By that time, she was on the way already in a cab to Sungai Buloh. She said her friend would pick her up there. I don't mind picking her up at rnr sg buloh as she has suggested it. I gave her a call, she said everything was fine and she managed to arrive there and she followed her friend.

Sigh. If only I sleep early last night and wake up fresh then I might be able to help her to drive her to kyuem. ... and oh btw, the emergency thing was she had a graduation rehearsal

2 comments:

eezmyra said...

wow!damn nice for u to fetch ur fren from shah alam to pj then to sg buloh!i wish sum1 would do that to me :)

rjaisyah said...

baiknya!!
i dont think i'd do that rashaad! :p