Monday, September 29, 2008

CAT Graduation Day

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to Sunway University College CAT Graduation day. Please be seated and let me bring you to Sunway Convention Centre lives from Sunway Piramid. A big round of applause to all of us. We make it through finally. But this is just the beginning. A real journey is right ahead of us. So how was the graduation? Let the pictures do the talking ...

1. Presenting Manesh and Nazirah!

2. and here are the amigos ... all the way from pakistan .. syamara, sheetal, nadia, me, ling, manesh, imran, chrisa and naz
3. b boys .. haha

4.KAMI
5. hey am not ready yet!
6.
7. sam and his geng, err green or blue?
8. haha, this is the best pic of manesh looks like he's doing roti canai pose
9. zen, me, manesh, brian
10. hermione granger, ronald weasley, harry potter.. haha
11. mun yee and kok hung!
12. there's tahir
13.
14. let me put a smile on her face, whjy so serious? :P

15. james bond and james bond's girl haha
16. lexy, patricia .. woopss, i mean patrick
17.
18. humphhh
19. a surprise visit by naz's family
20.
21. an attempt by brian ..
22.
23.
24. my fanatic fans .. muahahah
25. star bright
26. 27.
28. 29.

3 comments:

MunYee said...

Wooo? I became James Bond's girl haha...
I love the pictures from your camera, crystal clear giller!

i'd be uploading the pictures into facebook by the way ;)

Ahmad Rashaad said...

i'd love to see the wonderful pictures of yours james bond's girl. hehe. no it's my friend's ;)

Abalon3 said...

james bond... was spying on u actually. Hahaha