Sunday, September 14, 2008

Freezing Cold



I was shaking terribly. I was looking in all direction trying to get a glimpse of view from the map that I hold. Trying to figure out which way should I make. It was freezing I tell you even with very thick clothes that we wore, the temperature was killing us. I was on the mountain covered with thick snow with Ameer Azhar and Shakina Kushairi. It was definitely a scene to be remembered nothing sort of ordinary with breathtaking view from top of the mountain.

All of us geared up for snowboarding. I never tried it before so this is my first time. For all you know, this is one of my list - 10 things I want to do Before 30 and finally I was standing up here with an aura of satisfaction with my friends. I knew it was going to be so much fun we even brought along our cameras. Shakina and Ameer were holding their snowboards. I could see Ameer was barely able to move his body filled with excitement on his face. We were fully equipped with snowboard boots, bindings, goggles, helmets, jackets, gloves, mittens and bag packs. I was with my normal snowboard hat. We were so excited!

You know the MySpace pose? Yeah we did that. All three of us in one picture. We took a lot of pictures. And suddenly came 2 guys. I know they look very familiar. I've seen them before somewhere. I tried to figure out when and where. Hey it's that mamak looking Imran Basheer and my good old friend Shafiq Saiful! We were very surprised and of all the places but here? What a small world. All the way from Malaysia, Aussie, New Zealand and England here. We didn't expect that either. Some sort of reunion from Raja Muda pulak.

I was very eager and freezing cold. The temperature felt like a thousand of needles prickled through my skin. So we started skateboarding and ... I felt really really cold. I couldn't stand it anymore. Suddenly I was taken to another dimension. I was awaken. My right hand was reaching something near me. Still searching and searching and tried to get a hold of it. And finally I got the remote and switched the air cond off. Blimey it was a dream and I most felt like it was damn real!!! I felt dissapointed though but was amazed with the dream. How I wish it was real.

I looked at my watch. 2.59am, Sunday. 2 more hours for sahur. Zzzzzzz.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

ainulryakova said...

dammit rashaad.i was super jealous before i found out it was just a dreammmm

shakinakush said...

awwwh, terharunya i rashaad ((:

Ahmad Rashaad said...

tu la pasal kan shakina, if only the temperature wasn't that very cold i might continue dreaming and we snowboarding!

ainul maybe i should cut off the last part, than maybe it makes real/sense to you right? ;) i heard u can skiing & snowboarding in Snowy Mountains, NSW. a good try u knw

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?