Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kiss me thru the phone

Feels young again, phewit! Finally I managed to retrieve class 3 Cemerlang SSAAS's pictures from my Nikon SLR. Been using that for more than 15 years. The quality of picture is okey. The only shop that I know that still provide 'cuci film' is at Section 3. Anyway, it was taken 5 years ago for our class page section in SALAM and 'Under the Tree' is the best one though.

So what happen to these friends? They are scattered all around the world. Here, India, Egypt, Australia, England, France and USA. I lost track but the possibility of reunion is remote. I mean for the time being. Well anyway we still keep in touch though. Majority of them have Facebook so add them yah and kiss them through the phone. :P
(Soulja Boy)

Okey, the confession part, rindu giler syal! Till we meet again.

"Be cool. Stay out from school."


Art class. Artistic seyh!


Kembar.


Anyway, Mahfuz is going to France on the 13th of April. Doa selamat will be held on the 11th.

No comments: