Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A walk to remember

Faiz, please my trials start tomorrow and to make things worse I can't even concentrate on my studies. I had this feeling just now, and this heart beats fast.

Well maybe if you read my previous post, you'll know what I'm talking about. Disturbia

Just now I was at college, and the day before my cousin called me. He's in form 5 now studying at smkdu. He said he's going to my college today to have a visit to look at the environment here with his classmates. It's a school trip anyway to my college. I thought hey sure why not to meet him there.

So today during lunch break I met him at the cafe. I was looking for him and later near San Francisco Coffee I bumped into some of his friends. They all know me because we have met last time at Faiz's open house during raya. They were taken aback to see me there. I said hye to them and asked them where's my cousin. Somewhere near there, I was assured.

I was walking towards the bookstore and to my surprise she was there. I casually smiled at her and she smiled back at me and was surprised also to see me here. Then I bumped into another friend of him, Amir he's 200cm tall and finally Faiz just a few metres from where I was standing.

We had a chat somewhere there. Long time no see kinda talk. Lets get straight to the point.
Okey, again I'm in this awkward situation. I wanted to talk with her and at the same time I didn't want. But I don't want to loose this opportunity. Really awkward weyh. I couldn't imagine. Okey, anyway she looks like Sharifah Amani. Get the picture?

So, when I looked back at the place she was sitting, she has gone! "Faiz dia kat ne?" I was looking around and finally I saw her sitting at the photostate shop. At that time it was 12.30 something and within minutes they had to go back. I was like malu sangat weyh. He and Amir were sitting beside me. I was really reluctant to go and planned to ask my cousin to say hye to her from me inside the school bus later. They were pushing me to go there. Really pushing me on.

Suddenly I saw her just baru berdiri and tengah pakai bag. Alamak! I was like fark. It's now or never.

Finally I gained my courage to walk towards her, it was a momentum. Every step I took, this heart beat even faster.
and finally I was walking beside her and we were chatting.

Oh, and she wore baju kurung sekolah. sangat sweet.

:)


5 comments:

Rifqi Al-lil said...

good luck dude,
play it right. =)

Ahmad Rashaad said...

thanks dude :)

the anThropologist said...

Kenangan chenta pertama. Good luck!! :D

fiqss said...

awww rashaad. this is so cute! haha.

now go get ur girl man XD

equadex said...

cool...hihi....must be so pretty ha...chill!

jgn gelojoh....+gelabah2....kasi more matured...hihi