Friday, September 18, 2009

So long Ogy!


“A friend cannot be considered a friend until he is tested in three occasions: in time of need, behind your back and after your death” - Ali ibn Abi Talib r.a

Yesterday was the 6th time I went to the airport. I feel it's like my second home. lol. I feel like I know every corner of it, where to park and the least thing to mention is the toilet.

Firstly was Zikri, then Asif, followed by Sofiya, Aidil Radzi and Adlan Wafi. So yesterday was Ahmad Fahim aka Ogy's turn. Almost half of the UiTM Faculty Of Accountancy students were there and I was lucky to be among them because some of Ogy's friends are my friends too and it is a small world anyway. Balik-balik pon jumpa orang sama gak.

Anyway, he's going to University of Hertfordshire.

Ogy, he was my president in class 417/517 at mrsm, my partition mate in form 5, my lepak friend since then. 5 years of friendship, and we can feel the bond. chewahhh.

So, anyway nothing much to say here, just wanna wish you have a safe journey and Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri Maaf Zahir Batin.

Looking forward to see you soon.

Cheers.

5 comments:

Abalon3 said...

mia went to the airport for a dozen times already!

Ahmad Rashaad said...

this is the 6the time WITHIN 2 months. LOL

fiqss said...

i pun banyak kali nak mampos pegi klia :(

nnt jat u hantar?

selamat hari raya to u rashaad =)

Muyaaa said...

gambar oggy tu from fb i kan?! ahhaha

Ahmad Rashaad said...

yup from your facebook haha