Monday, September 7, 2009

There's an alien in my room




Today's the 17th day of Ramadhan. I have been contemplating much of what I'm doing. Everyday is the same routine. Sahur in the morning. Break fast at night and after that terawih at masjid negeri. If break fast (iftar) with friends outside, than I'll definitely miss terawih. If tomorrow there's no class then you can see me online until sahur. Basically the cycle keeps on going which is very unproductive and somehow I feel tired, tired and tired. I lost 4kg so far and by the end of ramadhan I'll be skinny dead. Somehow the weight gain doesn't materialise that much nowadays, you just wanna keep it a balance but somehow there's no positive progression with it.





The last time I went out shopping was with Aiman Bomby the week before. We went to Mid Valley and after that to Pavillion for freaking 10 hours! and I managed only to get 1 freaking item from Zara, a Hulk t shirt that I wanted to buy for MTV worldstage. Aiman bought motherfucker a lot of stuff, I swear if i had a car at that time, I had ran over him haha. And ohhhh I saw Natasha Hudson and she's really beautiful .... woohooooo





But the thing that I want to talk about is I have been hempap for the fourth time since ramadhan today. It makes me wonder if the devils are being locked up now, how on earth is this thing able to penetrate me? or maybe things. These things that we cannot see with our naked eyes but only to those who have a really deep faith in Islam or religious something.

Because my datuk can see these things that I can't. Like at one time, this Jin wanted to kiss my nenek and he wacked it.

So just now after sahur I slept again, and I woke up and was unable to make a single move. I could feel this thing sitting on my stomach and gripping my hand with such a massive force that I couldn't able to fight it. I couldn't open my eyes either. The temperature of the room was normal. And I know I was not dreaming because it happened to me before. To my dad, my mum and my sister.






And the worst part, when I could feel it's breath on my nostril, around my mouth .. and it touched my lips. Ingatkan benda halus ni perempuan ke ape. Scary giler weyh. Masa tu kalau nak lawan memang tak boleh dah no matter how much effort you try. Then I recited ayat Kursi dalam hati because I couldn't open my mouth. First recition nothing happened, and then 2nd time nothing happened also after awhile somehow this thing left from my bed and I was unfrozen. After that teros bangun lah.



Scientifically, it's called sleep paralysis.

Physiologically, sleep paralysis is closely related to the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, which is known as REM atonia. Sleep paralysis occurs when the brain awakes from a REM state, but the body paralysis persists. This leaves the person fully conscious, but unable to move. The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes "after which the individual may experience panic symptoms and the realization that the distorted perceptions were false".[5] As the correlation with REM sleep suggests, the paralysis is not entirely complete; use of EOG traces shows that eye movement can be instigated during such episodes.[6] When there is an absence of narcolepsy, sleep paralysis is referred to as isolated sleep paralysis (ISP).[7] "ISP appears to be far more common and recurrent among people of African descent than among whites or Nigerian Africans",[8] and is often referred to within African communities as "the Devil on your back."[9]

This is some excerpt taken from Wikipedia. But honestly, compared to that with this, do you believe dinosaurs really exist? There's a book from Harun Yahya called The Quran Leads the Way To Science that can enlighten this issue.

2 comments:

Hawa Yusof said...

hai just drop by at ur blog. well the thing u said kene hempap and y does it happen sedangkan dlm puasa kan? sebenarnya jin2 mmg kene ikat but then to those yg membela jin they still ada dengan kita... perhaps myb, when u said it happens to ur dad mom semua ada sebab kot, something korg buat silap.. until 'they' hempap u. so just be carefull, coz i penah selalu.. lol not to dibanggakan but pesan je. ayat qursi, kene baca btol, its the last 2 or 3 lines at the end which they are frighten of. =)

Anonymous said...

I believe inspiration comes when we are doing something that we feel really serves others and the wider world. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry ooutlet sale[/url] As in the previous one, some 1,000 biographies of individuals whose names are an integral part of the medical literature are included.. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outerwear[/url] Oyctyuayd
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelets sale[/url] Erxhfzrwo [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose coats[/url] uwlpcflqn