Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trials

2nd day of fasting. 4 more days to go. yay. okey i need a break now. all this net makes me addicted. thanks liakshern & leng zhong for accompanied me to clg today. we should do this more often. haha. you knw i'm so much not of myself at home compared to clg. call me a nerd now i dont care. i just want to pass god dammit. geesss, somebody plz bring me to tony roma's i'm sooo hungaryyy. serious shit trial is less than 2 weeks. time to buckle up. no more shishaing, procrastinating and lepaking. go rashaad you can do it for only one week, go have that sleepless nite at clg. muahaha. see ya all in 13 days! sooo loongggg tooo waitttt. arghhhhh.

i'm feeling empty now. someone please cheer me up with your jokes, fill me up with your nicest song i really need 'em ;)

3 comments:

Rifqi Al-lil said...

best of luck to you rashaad.!

Abalon3 said...

We shall indulge in Tony Roma's after MOCK then... haha

Ahmad Rashaad said...

well sure no prob. i guess it's your treat for me. hehe