Friday, October 31, 2008

Speak Slow & Lovebug

Sorry friends for the lack of updates for the past 2 weeks due to my poor time management, lack of ideas and I'm not in the state of mood to express my skillful writing. haha. Actually I have passion in something else for the moment, not blogging but playing guitar! Blimey, I just got it repaired by Faiz's friend, Brian. We had to replace all the strings and wow finally I learned how to repair it by myself. The worst part of it, I haven't been practising for over a year, I admit I'm not consistent when I'm doing something unless I really have passion in it. So, basically I have to start all over again, the chords etc.

I learned a few new songs too, hehe. This must sounds gay, but I'm practising Jonas Brother's Lovebug. I know now you people definitely gonna hate me, of all the songs! Okey only this particular song I like. Another song is Fall Out Boy's To Take Over, The Break's Over.

Hey the bunny looks real, you almost fall for it kan!
Nazirah's open house at USJ
A remarkable artwork by the Indian Society at college foyer, it was brilliant and I keep wondering how they did that. If it was me, well go figure out what will happen!
Oh this one is an old picture, during break fast.
At Megat's open house. I hate to admit this, but I think I look good in baju Melayu. chewah. Well maybe I should wear it more often. :P haha look at megat's pillow mcm tetek dow hahahaha
Happy birthday to my cousin, Faiz and High School Musical 3 was not bad though I'm not a fan of it.
Awwww, I love you guys

No comments: