Sunday, November 2, 2008

Internship Anyone?


1 month holiday I considered as too long for me, I wonder what I will be doing in the month of December. There are many plans to do, well that will presumably stored in my head instead of writing it down, making a check list will be a great idea but who wants to make it work when you can do instantaniously with a snap of your finger? Only if you have a good memory though. I keep scratching my head for the past few days trying to figure out where I put my books, the room is indeed in messy condition. One week holidays gone just like that. The idea of painting my room in navy blue left abandoned. Maybe I shall do it in December if only I can make an effort.

Talking about internship, I was browsing to PricewaterhouseCoopers Malaysia home page last night when I saw the next intake dates for internship:

3 November 2008 to 31 December 2008 / 30 April 2009
1 December 2008 to 30 January 2009 (Internship placements have been filled)
2 January 2009 to 30 June 2009
9 February 2009 to 15 May 2009

Actually I plan to do internship with an accounting firm preferably in auditing since I will taking F8 next semester together with F7 and F9. I just want to grasp the idea of auditing knowledge that I have learnt in CAT and apply it in the practical area. Well, real-world experience simply cannot be taught in the classroom or included in a textbook. Seeking to enhance my theoretical knowledge with practical experience is a good idea.

Frankly speaking, just to accomodate my time during holidays though. I am still not sure about the plan to go to Egypt this coming holiday. Worst come worst I had rather go there alone rather than stuck here. It will be lousy after all without going anywhere.

But shoot! If you notice carefully I can't really join the internship so to speak in the near future as my class will start early January until middle of June next year unless I abandoned my studies for the whole semester and take part time classes during the weekends! Bloody hell!

There goes my plan.

No comments: