Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Breath of Fresh Air

Bloody hell for the past 1 month was a rough & tough time for me. Er, that's a bad introduction. But the good news is now I'm totally free! 4 weeks of holidays beb! Now that's a short one ey?Who cares now exams are finally over.

Gone are those days when I had sleepless night at foyer pushing beyond my limits, wake up early in the morning just to find free parking space near college even in weekends, eating out at burger ramli to find out I had diarrhea, get caught by pak guard to my miserable attitude for trespassing to Sunway Lagoon via the college Art Gallery, jumping and laughing like hell at the rooftop, foyer, library & everywhere, it was too good to be true I wish I had a time machine to go back to the past. For the first time in my life I hate to admit it but I think I miss college. I miss those moment that we cherished together.

Now it's finally over I can lay back on my comfy bed without having a guilty feeling of not studying. I can walk straight with confidence, look into the mirror with a satisfying heart, I did what I should have done and leave the rest to Him.

Now is 10th of December. A fortnight from now will be Christmas Day and the next thing you know is New Year Eve and comes 2009. 4 months 19 days later is my birthday, going to be 20. 2 months from that I should have finished my ACCA Part 2 here and continue somewhere else. After that I dunno. I hate to plan but it's better planning than procrastinating.

And I shall stop here. Tomorrow I shall have a very good hot shower and hot milo. I'm definitely going to enjoy this holiday.

Cheers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

Liyana Zakaria said...

omg why aiman like that one?
but then again, its aiman. hahaha

Ahmad Rashaad said...

err he has always been like that. haha

Anonymous said...

Although simply reading your these things, but I still can not help but praise from the heart, a good blog!