Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Joyeux Anniversaire Mummy!

Happy Birthday mummy. I love you so much. You are the best mum ever! Well when I was a rugrat, you asked me to call u ibunda and daddy as ayahanda but I was too small to grasp such long words. In the end, it's what I called you now.

I still remember last week, when I asked you, "Mummy kenape orang dulu2 pakai cermin mate besar-besar pastu rambut nak style bushy2 mcm hermione granger? dieorg tak nampak burok ke at that time?"

Stupidity is killing! What the hell I was asking about when I browsed to one of the old classic pictures in 1990's. At that time, big glasses and bushy hair was a trend for women and pakai baju masuk dalam jeans dgn pakai belt atas pinggang menayangkan shape punggung lagi was way not cool! For real, imagine if you see women wearing that these days!

So mum told me, "It's a no problem mummy wearing that those days. Wait till your children ask you later when you grow up."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Anonymous said...

It seems the culture of different countries, decided everyone in the same things on different views, however, write a good article!

Pisey said...

waa.besnyeh kek.huhuh^^