Thursday, June 4, 2009

Please lah, please lah!

I just started my exams. Frankly speaking, I think it was hard. Really hard. I don't know whether I can pass or not. F8 audit and F9 financial management both are on the border line. 50-50. First it was audit. Well the spot questions did not come out exactly. I almost thought that I had it in my hand, then when I opened the questions paper, to my disappointment, the first question, the same topic repeated again from December 2008 sittings, which many of us could have just ignore. Thought that it had been tested so it would not be the same again. Overall, it was average but also quite hard possibility of passing still there Insyaallah.

The second day went on with a drag, it was the best effort it could be possibly be, short notes every here and there, I think I was more prepared in F9 than F8. So I entered the exam hall with a better feeling that this exam, F9 will be much better than F8. It started like heaven I tell you, the first question I did okay. Weighted average cost of capital, Capital structure, Modigliani and Miller Model. Then I opened the second question. I thought hey biar betol this is ACCA exam question? NPV, IRR, Payback maybe part a) was little bit hard.

And the third question, to my horror it was the toughest one, 25 marks, I tried to do, I tried again, then I stopped for awhile. I was stonning there for awhile, the paper was there, waiting to be written. But it was hopeless. I skipped. Then, the final question 25 marks. Bapak susah! Half and hour before exam finished, I thought I had better do something, at least write something. I was loosing the hope already thinking for sure I am going to fail this paper. I skipped all the calculations and attempted the theory parts. Betol salah tak tau lah.

I really hope I passed these papers. All papers. Please lah, please lah!

1 comment:

BABE AND BEBE said...

rashaadd!i gerammm jugakkkk dgn paper f999999 ii.damn!