Saturday, June 20, 2009

Papa was a rolling stone, mama developed a habit


Today, at 4.30pm mummy was crying. I could see the disappointment in her face, like glass shattered on the floor or maybe worse than that. Her flight to Frankfurt is due tonight at 11.50pm but daddy just realised her passport expired on May 26th 2009 just now. JUST NOW! Today is June 20th 2009.

Dad and I went to Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia at PKNS just now to check out whether it was open but we knew already it was closed, heck just to try our luck. For crying out loud, it's Saturday. The thought of using Kiosk to renew the passport came out before that, we thought we could renew it within minutes. But still closed.

I called my friend, Fahim Ogy since his father is working with MAS. The idea was ridiculous; I switched plane with my mum that means I will board the plane tonight and mum will buy another ticket on Monday and catch up with her on Tuesday at Muenster Airport.

"Mane boley switch ticket." A reply from Ogy later on with corrobative support from my dad.

We can cancel or postpone the ticket but since it's through a third party, too much hassle.

Yeah I know already the outcome of it but just trying out my luck. Well, at least Ross switched the flight with Rachel in FRIENDS but why can't we do the same? Heck, I hate this policy.

7 comments:

Syukri Shairi said...

but you CAN postpone, if I'm not mistaken. I've done that once or two. I even switched to an earlier flight, but both cases are for my type of tickets lah, which is staff tickets. tapi try je la weh.

aidil said...

wow. wow.

Ahmad Rashaad said...

luckily, managed to cancel the ticket last minute

fiqss said...

rashaad rashaad, why the mocking bird title?

cancel the ticket? so she's going later?

aww i miss friends!

shaa said...

so mummy pergi ke tak? tukar tiket g egypt la..huhu

Abalon3 said...

lol... the plane!

Sad to hear tho... could have just delayed the ticket rite.

wénkt said...

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wow!