Friday, June 12, 2009

Twilight


Finally I get my hand over Twilight book at MPH just now. Guess what, I haven't seen the movie either and all the hype about this blockbuster movie makes me wonder. I thought of buying the whole set; New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn but I guess I go about this one first.

A friend of mine, a guy, reads this so I guess at least there's a representative from the other sex side who gave a good review about it. Yeah, sure why not.

Is the book much better than the movie? Well definitely maybe.

Thank you mum and Stephenie Meyer.

Cheers.

5 comments:

Abalon3 said...

hahaha... and i bought the book 'slumpdog millionaire' but haven't watch the movie... lol

Hazwan Samian said...

weh, bli satu2 lg murah drpd bli 1 set..

tp buku mmg lg bes pon.. hehe..

njoy reading!

Ahmad Rashaad said...

i bet u haven't even started reading it brian.

hazwan, tu la pasal satu set mahal do. the difference about rm20. thanks hehe.

NFN said...

Hey Rashaad. I came upon your blog by chance. Was blog-hopping. Anyhow, the book is wayyyyyyy better than the movie. Personally, I think the movie is bad. But since people did go crazy over the movie, I'm one of the few I guess.

Abalon3 said...

wrong... i've finished it even before the exams.. hahaha