Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day


Have a fresh start. Tomorrow there's always a brand new day. I think so.
I was browsing to my saved messages in my inbox. 14 birthday wishes. Not bad huh for my 19th birthday. If only I had another 4. Yes another 4 indeed. That will complete it eventually. I was contented. Thanks guys! Cheers!

I can't recall what I've done for the past few days. The passing of time has worn down the sharp edges of bitterness that plouged me. I hope everything's all right and I hope I'm not thinking too much of the past. I didn't regret either by joining this course. "Hold yourself together." That's what Miss J mentioned everytime during her class
without fail. She wants us to be in full drive, capacity, motion and energy and keep holding on until we have reached a certain level of perfection. Never give up. I assured that to myself even though I hate to admit it that her inspiration and motivation is really getting on my nerves.

__________________________________________________________

"Wei dude.happy bday~Aku org first wish ko ke?wishing u all d best!-miya(aku xde kdt, pki kwn aku punye numbr!)peace dude!" -
Miya

"Hey hei. happy birthday huh =)" -
Wan Shin

"Happy 19th birthday bro" -
Asif

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!Hav a splendid bday!! Sweet 19!! =) syaima pon wish u hppy bday..!Muah from me and syaima!" -
Raja Atikah & Syaima

"Greetings from freezing cameron! happy birthday rashaad!! :)" -
Aiman Kamal

"HapPy birthday chad!hehe. Aku xpenah lupe au bday ko..jgn nkal2!" -
Aminah Shahidah

"Eyt, happy birthday. ee org br nk jmp ckp dpn2! Br nk blanje. love aidil n tina" -
Aidil Radzi & Fatina

"=) =) =) =) Just drop by to wish .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RASHAAD! Hope u'll do well in everything! ;->" -
Adlan Wafi

"Raja Iskandar n azral wish u happy 19th, moga pjg umo murah rezeki" -
Azral & Raja Iskandar

"Happy birthday.." -
Arif

"hi rashaad, happy 19th bday! sory lmbt wish. eheh" -
Raja Izzati

"Rashaadddd!! I noe m an hour l8t but i stil wana wish u =) 4giv me 4 bein l8t btw XD Happie 19th b'day! hope u had a blast of tyme n a splendid b'day! Partay hard n hav loadsa dunn! God blesz you rashaad! May u receive loadsa blessings n may al' d happinesz in this world b only yours! *bigg huggz* loadsa love LADYJAAN :)" -
Hema

"Akum rashaad.. Selamat Hari Lahir 19/04.. Moga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki.. Semoga kejayaan menanti anda di hadapan .. And harap agar hubungan persahabatan kita kekal selamanya,, ingatan tulus ikhlas {faridzul}" -
Faridzul

"Rashaad! happy birthday! was bz yesterday.. really forgot to wish u. im truly sorry ..neway, moga dipanjangkan umur n murah rezeki. may u succeed in ur life k .. :) take care!" -
Adila

___________________________________________________________

"Heyya dearie... happy belated birthday!! dah tak muda remaja lagi ... ;p" - Aqeela

"Anyway happy birthday to you .. :) May Allah bless u n i'll pray for your success and happiness :) take care" - Dr Siti Fauzian

"Happy belated brthday to u!!! sorry for the late late wish. hope to see you sometime soon." - Effa

"Happy belated bday weyh. xde krdt dowh nk wish semalam. haha" - Faqih Shamsuddin

"Hey ya! happy bl8d burfday! :)" - Hanefa

"hey you.. epi belated besday .. ptt la kate i sombong .. hehe " - Iman

"happy bday rashaad :) many happy returnss hihi" - Nabilah Abu Sujak

"shad. happy birthday" - Rifqi Jamal Al Lil

"hey you, happy birthday! saw ya at d cafe a couple of times :D" - Zureen

"Happy birthday~" - Azizul Nazim Man aka Golo

"rashaad~ happy birthday!" - Maya Ilham

"happy birthday and many happy returns :)" - Nadia Farhan

"happy birthday~!!!!!!" - Mr Benjamin

"happy birthday!!! =)" - Amy Nasution

"Hey .. happy burfday!" - Nadrah Hafizah

"happy birthday :)) another year older aye? have a great one!" - Natasha Aida

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god,u never told u have a blog rashaad!jeez..
anyway, rashaad, you're blog is sooo..ermm..pleasant.
no secrets.no bitchfits.no venting.
come on la dont tell me u dont have anything juicy to write about?? :P

Ahmad Rashaad said...

oh my god! aiman u're such a stalker! haha. how did u bump into my blog? hey dude u should make one u knw! pleasant? no secrects? haha. just wait and see! ey i read your friend's blog .. sheira eh? u want me to be like dat eh? haha.