Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rashaad what are you doing? You should be studying!

Thanks dad! =)

How I wish I had a big brother to guide me or cover me up. No, I'm not complaining. This family is just fine with the five of us. Plus the severe dispute between us. But when you are the eldest sibling in the family or you are the eldest brother, the expectation is very high. In ecademic, sports and everything. Almost everything. Sigh. So lately, I have the tendency to indulge myself in ... er how should I say ... non lucrative event? Time wasted just like that. The 4 minutes song by Madonna and JT just keeps ringing in my head. I professed that the uprightness inside me has declined. Yeah, you know who you are. Because of you and you and nothing but you.

It's a prodigious attitude of me to be online at this time of week where almost everyone is busy struggling and occupying themselves to study and refresh their mind of the syllabus of ACCA/CAT. It would me a mind blowing to study at the very last minute but heck, it works for me! To tell you the truth I am expecting T7 to be the hardest compared to the last sitting because the examiner indicated so that it was so far the easiest paper. For Audit, around 50 to 60 marks I target. It doesn't suit at all with the effort that I've made for this paper but then again it only becomes apparent when I start focusing. Okey for Tax, the expectation is very high. Joyce said I could earn a mouthful average of 90 marks. She must be kidding! Well I'm hoping she's right and I'm right too. All I need is a faithful presentation inside and outside. Nothing hurts to get a Malaysian Prize Winner eh? I would be succumbed to earn it!

Okey enough said. I haven't planned any vacation for these 3 weeks break. Well I'm really looking forward for it this time with my sis and bro after last year's plan was cancelled thanks to you unworthy people. haha. Oh yeah and another thing I would like to make attention here, this morning I was surprised by bibik's question.

"Hari ni tanggal bulan brapa? Hari apa ni Aisha pakai baju kurung? Hari Raya eh?", with her Indon slang.

"Huh? Bukan la bibik. Aisha dgn mummy and daddy pergi kahwin."

"Oh, kawan Aisha kahwin?"

"Tak lah, saudara kahwin."

Wonder to me how's that supposed to be. Aisha is 20 bibik for your information and how could her friend married at this young age huh? and it doesn't mean it's raya if you wear kebaya or baju kurung or baju melayu. I hope this will give a clear explanation bibik if you happend to read it.

To all CAT and ACCA students, all the best in your examinations and may the force be with you. Tonight we dine in hell!

Cheers.

5 comments:

mohad said...

studi ya.. jangan nakal nakal..

fiqss said...

hey gluck!;)

nway im not surprised that she thought ur sys was getting married, cos there in indon, the girls get married as young as 16 ok. huhu

but about the raya thingy..errr.. haha

ok la..last but not least,
"Rashaad what are you doing? You should be studying!"=p

mohad said...

salam.. saya sudah link blog awak dalam blog saya

mohad said...

salam...

Rifqi Al-lil said...

shad
dah kate foundation
tapi mne u taw senang?
huh!!!! susah gk tau
nk kne hafal SAC tu sume
nk kne tau all the principles.
sigh*
tapi maybe lg senang dr yours la
haha!