Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wacko!


I totally disagree with dad's approval to allow Azraa to drive. Dad, she's not even 17! How could you allow her? And the idea of mum to allow her to drive to school is totally ridiculous! What if she is caught right handed? I know Aisha is not around here for now, but you just can't neglect your duties as parents to drive them even if you're very busy with your Ph.D and business meetings. Even after I got my driving license, she was reluctant to let me go out at night to drive at first. Dad was okay with me. What's more with her? This is a sex and age discrimination!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy chill2 rashaad.
has she got her license?
don't worry, the earlier she learns how to drive, the better. that way, she'll gain more experiences.
you wouldn't want her to be like me- 19years old with a license but is not allowed to drive to a place that is 5 minutes away from home!

btw...

i TAGGED you.

:)

Rifqi Al-lil said...

ya chill shad.
maybe sumday u can have a race with her. but dont lose man!

sofiya is currently tagging ppl!!
haha

Amir Yusoff said...

lepak la...
look at me..
i dun have any licenses at all!
lepak je...


p/s: visit mine....

fiqss said...

dudeeeee. chill.
this is total jealousy i sense.
let her be!=p

and im just like ur frn sofiya. aint got abah's trust yet *sighs*

and urm,im sure sumthing gud will come out of this..u dun have to drive her around to places ke? (if u do dat la..hehe)

but yeah,its kinda dangerous if shes caught. huhu