Saturday, July 19, 2008

the Dark Knight

Surprisingly, the weather seemed fine yesterday. All day long.

That evening I went jogging alone in my neighbourhood near the lake, see how lonely I am. My appearance was welcomed with the presence of dead animals. It was like one of those scenes in M. Night Shyamalam's the Happening. People died for no reasons. I was jogging and arrived at a T-junction. From far I could see a glimpse of an animal lying motionless on the road. I went nearer and to my horror it was crocodile literally. It occured to me why on earth there would be a crocodile in the middle of the forest. So I walked and walked, every step I took with caution fear of being attacked. Heck it was a lizard! But it looks like a crocodile to me. Phew, the disturbance feeling was relieved.


I continued to walk again, slow motion and then jogging along the road. About 10 minutes later I bumped into a dead animal. It was smaller this time. It wasn't a superman nor an airplane, it was a poor little bird. Okey I thought it was an awkward moment to see this little birdie on the road. At least there must be some valid reasons that the 'little crocodile' had involved in the hit & run accident but not this poor little birdie. Impossible it was being hit by a running car. The sky was his place not the road. Impossible either to have a bird shooter here with a shotgun aiming at the birds sky high hoping they might be blasted into pieces.

Two death in a row, I consider it as a bad luck. If thrice, I'm cursed.


So, that night ...

The Dark Knight is simply the best movie ever made in the Batman history. The sequel promises to live up the standard and expectation, it is far greater than its predecessors. It's a brilliant movie with fantastic story line that keeps people wondering what will happen next. Heath Ledger as the Joker proved to the audiences that his performance is far extraordinary compared to Jack Nicholson's role as the Joker in 1989's Batman. I was glued to the screen through out the movie and I will definitely watch it for the second time next week! Thanks Rifqi, Ogy and Dunk!


2 comments:

Rifqi Al-lil said...

after a long nite.
u still have the energy to jog?
haha

Abalon3 said...

argh... dark knight...
i still havent watch it... sigh
and the poor animals lol...