Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wanted



It just came to my senses that the talented James McAvoy in Wanted acted as Mr Tumnus in the first installment of the Chronicles of Narnia! I didn't realise it until I left the cinema. I thought Holy smoke, this guy looks very familiar! He's Mr Tumnus!


Hailed in 2006 by director Kevin Macdonald as the world’s “best British actor under 30 without question,” Glasgow native James McAvoy’s talent for playing flawed yet sympathetic characters made him an actor to watch for the new millennium.


3 comments:

AJ said...

oh my.. i didn't realise that he was mr tumnus :O props for noticing it. heehe

fiqss said...

yes he IS mr.tumnus ok!hehe.

and if u've ever watched penelope (great movie), he was also THE guy.

yeah, fabulous actor. not to mention HOT ;)

mohad said...

salam.. apa khabar sekarang..