Saturday, July 5, 2008

Strange

Friends asked me how is my holiday? I would be a terrible liar if I'd said it was a dull and monotonus one but the truth is I thoroughly enjoyed it to the max! Almost everyday I've occupied myself meeting friends from the first day of semester break till now. No I haven't done yet. Don't let me down and it won't hurt me either. I managed to finish reading Now & Forever and The Master of the Game but I think I prefer the second one. Bit & pieces of mystery, murder, sex, lies and obsession. There you go. Interesting isn't it?

Well what about movies? I managed to break the records by watching 7 movies in a month! Gees, don't you think I deserve an award? :P From Indiana Jones, the Hulk, Prom Night, Kung Fu Panda, Get Smart (twice) to Superheroes Movie. Wanted and Handcock I guess would be awesome! So far Superheroes Movie is my favourite although the movie is stipulated to be the worst of all compared to Scary Movies, Epic Movie etc. But it's not bad after all with Drake Bell a leading actor in the movie.

Last week I went to this club with my college friends at Cavells, Hartamas at midnight. Zharif drove me there. I parked my car near my college since I didn't know the way at all. Heck haven't been there for ages. Okey this is like my first time. Damn like malu giler. Just had a coke. The place is fully occupied and there was a performance. Not bad. But I didn't participate in the dance. The last song is very soothing. I couldn't remember what was the lyrics but I think I went to the wrong place. All were adults! Very few teenagers! So what could you expect! And the week before me, aiman, raja went to Laundry Bar nevertheless it was much better than Cavells.

Strange things happened to me lately. I don't know why. I guess maybe because of the hormones. One day while I was watching WWE in TV3, suddenly this particular girl from my college came into my mind. My heart was beating very fast and it was like blood rushing through my head. The last time I had this feeling was last year and I think I'm fond of a girl from my friend's college but later I found out she's in a relationship. Sigh.

Anyway, this college girl has something special inside her that I like. She's clean I assumed as in she doesn't go to clubs because I saw her pictures in one of the social networking sites. She's sweet in her manner and appearance. She has lesung pipit when she smiles that gives a bonus. :P I still can remember it was early of this year when she walked pass through me but I was silent in my words. I assumed she didn't notice me and later she sent me a testimonial in one of the social networking sites approving my appearance. Well I thought she didn't notice me but she did! How lucky I was. So I replied to her and we sent messsages but nothing went that far. Just normal conversation like hey hey you you. I even asked my friend, Yusri for an oppinion about her and showed him her picture and he agreed with me.

I think I saw her with her geng just now in the cafe but I didn't go near because I fear of being noticed. Aish. I was on my way to the bookstore and entered. When I went out she's gone! I thought of the thought that came into me and I smiled to myself.



4 comments:

rjaisyah said...

hahahahaha rashaad!!
u know it's scientifically proven that when males watch violent scenes they can get sexually aroused???? hahahahaha n blood rushed 2 ur head??r u sure it's to your HEAD??hahaha i cant stop laughin!!!

fiqss said...

adoi lala ni. haha. nways JUST 7 movies in a month, ONLY? sikit la tu =p hehe

dude, looks like clearly ure not over this girl. dont u wanna do sumthing about it? u might nvr know. belum cuba belum tau ;)

if u decide to go for it, gluck then! hehe.

Ahmad Rashaad said...

Raja,

no raja, I didn't get sexually aroused when I watched WWE and I watch WWE countless times ok! like I've mentioned above suddenly this situation happened to me last week like it happened to me last year. [I was in the class and was listening to the lecturer's talk. I didn't think of any situations that made me sexually aroused as far as I'm concerned. Suddenly my heart was beating fast. Again as I mentioned above in the second situation]. well i've thought of that person before this and suddenly out of the blue it occured to me. so yeah :)

of course blood rushed through my head raja, where else? :P seriously HEAD. :)

Fiqss,

7 movies I considered them as a lot. 7 movies in the cinemas of course not pirated dvds that ppl bought at sg wang. :) No i have no conspiracy against pirated dvds, so always support originals. I doubt whether they have pirated blue ray discs. lol.

It looks like one though fiqss. I would like to do something about it but the problem is ... to be continued in different post :) it's a new story. where's the fun if u spilled everything in one post? :)

Anonymous said...

GO AND TALK TO HER!!!!!

first, smile dulu. kalau la u malu sgt.

then as time passes, just talk to her.

like fiqss said, 'belum cuba belum tau'. hehehehe