Saturday, July 26, 2008

Colour & Crayon


Here I am again with another excuse. Sorry for the boring posts lately. I couldn't help myself either. But thanks again for dropping by readers. Wicked, I have fanatic fans! Okey I was pleasantly surprised by mum's intention to watch Sex & the City for a midnight movie today on Friday. Normally when I invited her for a movie she will declined it helplessly. Well, you know women with their careers. They never get tired of it not like us men.

I can't recall when was the last time I watch movie with her and my family. It must have been ages ago. The worst part of it, I wasn't invited for the Sex & the City movie which my siblings claimed supposed to be a Girls' Night Out until I found out. I planned to join them with a greater prospect of watching the movie literally not disturbing them so called their Girls' Night Out but the best part of it, it was cancelled minutes ago and here I am writing, exercising my fingers in front of the computer while listening to my own blog song - Viva La Vida. Btw, where's the heck is Jerusalem?

I still remember few years ago when the Sex & the City first season was aired in HBO. Was it in 2002? Frankly speaking I lost track of time until Desperate Housewives came out. Both were a big hit and I daresay there's something spicy about the Sex & the City TV series that made a debut movie recently that keeps the fans awakening not only the ladies but the guys. Mind you.
Back then, my mother will always give me some excuses not to watch the Sex & the City and asked me to go upstairs instead so that she could watch it with my dad. The reason was I was underage and it was not appropriate for me either. Because of the scenes? Wonder to me ... Come on boys will always be boys.

I know nothing about the hit TV series, for all I know it was about Sarah Jessica Parker and her ladies and sex until last week when I asked mum about the movie being released here in Malaysia - is it possible? Then I know, the make up of the movie is not all about the first mentioned, instead it is about fashion, style and lines. I assumed that's the ingredients to make the TV series such a mind blowing among the ladies and fashionistas. And that was the moment I know that SJP wore Jimmy Choo's shoes and handbags - our own favourite footwear designer.

I hope it gives me some story about what this movie is all about. Tomorrow maybe. Definitely tomorrow. I haven't read the review yet and I don't want it to spoil my mood either. So I just hope that my luck will be on my side this time and mind you the popcorn is waiting for me.

Cheers.

No comments: