Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Chocolate Chips & Tasty Nuts

I was told by my mother about our next vacation to visit my sister in Alexandria and accompany her to Brussels after our visit there. Most probably in the 3rd week of December right after the freaking ACCA exams. The original plan to send her on the 6th October, in the first week of raya and 2 weeks before mock exam were rescinded. I guess I just have to say goodbye to her at the airport and I don't know whether I'm able to do it. It feels like tears dancing in my eyes and every moment of it feels so hard. hahaha.


And did I tell you that lately I'm into politics? I mean I really looking forward for the politics agenda in Malaysia and you know how's the politics here but being able to read every interesting story from bloggers and their opinions about politics make me alive in some sort of way. At least there's something new to talk about with my classmate Imran. haha. I was very tense last night when I watched the widely anticipated debate between Anwar Ibrahim and Shabery. Hey at least he has the balls to debate with Anwar, not everyone has the guts to face him unless you are well prepared. Anwar didn't go smooth at first but later he managed it and Shabery at first he was smooth later there's uh - ah at near the end of the debate. Anwar was more to fact but I hate the fact that Shabery used personal attack on him as his defence. wth. And he didn't really answer the first question till the time was out. But by wandering into the realm of the personal, I think Shabery lost major points.


Hurm, I have a lot to say but I think it's too black and white to state here where in real life the situation is colourful and vivid. Anway, my cat Naami (after my younger sister's name Imaan) last weekend was brought to the clinic near our home. Not far away, 5 minutes walk can reach there. Normally we placed the cat in his cage and it will be dreadful to force him inside it and most of the time he refused even if fish is placed inside it, he will left it behind, dare not to go inside. But we forced him anyway and finally he entered. So yeah, brought him there. There were stitches in his left here like the above picture and his ear was bandaged and he had to wear a protector around his neck for 2 weeks to prevent him from scratching his ear. I don't know what it's called but it looks like Astro antenna to me. It's because there were pus clot now he's okay. Sometimes I will use the cotton buds to scratch him. ahhh, poor Naami. Well, normally he likes to fight with other cats because he got balls not like other cats which are very pussy. He's my man! haha. lol.

3 comments:

rjaisyah said...

haha. poor cat. but i don't see the relevance of the post title? :p

RUEYz the great said...

lol!!! yeah the photocopier and myself.. haha..

it pretty laid back here.. haha.. i can even blog all i want!!

haha...

see ya around

Abalon3 said...

yep, goin to maison...
im not sure hu else's goin dy apart from them... probably debbie might go as well.. and not sure bout zen...
c u there nwayz,
cheers!