Saturday, August 9, 2008

At least you have sideburns



Suddenly I feel much alive after I changed the layout of my page from black to white, more cheerful with kick some arse attitude. If black that's gloomy, if white that's juicy!

Did you notice I had a hair cut? Yup that's me up there. haha. Yes I did finally after 7 months. And I totally regret about it and I feel like choking myself now. The best part of it, it only cost me RM 18 for 7 months and that saves me a lot. The worst part of it I didn't get the style of my hair that I want it so badly but it turns out to be a Beatles' Paul McCartney's. So there you go, I look like a schoolboy like my friends said. Nevermind I still have that clean image though. :p You couldn't agree more can you?
I thought it shall grow well enough to celebrate Raya in 2 months' time.

I admit that I am a strange weirdo when it comes to hair cut. The beat of my heart,it worries me so much. You know how it feels when you are in the exam hall and that's the way I feel everytime I am in the hair salon or maybe when you face a girl that you like but you don't have the guts to speak out. Only twice a year I have a hair cut and no wonder why ... So when it turns up not the way that I want it to be I feel like cursing every one of them, sort of boycotting the hair salon but I ended up going there again for one reason, to get my hair done. Back to square one.

To make matters worse I only have one sideburn for the moment. That will be obvious for you to see friends now I've mentioned it. Thank you mum you made my day! Okey actually after I went home from salon I asked my mum to trim my sideburns .. to TRIM only ... but my mum CUT it like that ... like you take a scissors and you CUT it one shot .. now I look retarded with only a sideburn. She said it was okay and it was NOT okay at all. So I asked my sis to trim the other part and she did well after that attitude I gave her. haha thanks sis.

Guys at least you have sideburns! How to grow perfect sideburns eh that fast?

1 comment:

Rifqi Al-lil said...

how to grow sideburn?
what a quastion shad! LOL