Saturday, August 16, 2008

Farewell Party













I wish I had a twin brother so that we can shopping together. Er that's so gay. But I wish I had one. So it's easy for me to skip classes and switch places. So we don't need to look in the mirror instead we see ourselves. That's cool. What the crap I'm talking about. I need a coffee now.

I hate monday, I will always hate Monday. God knows how I feel. I feel like balik kampung now kejar ayam, panjat pokok kelapa, running along the beach ... I need to escape, just for one day before Monday.

Crap la you guys, why u guys fly so early to go to USA? LA and New York pulak tu. You must be enjoying yourselves kan Aidil, Kamil, Adeelah. Now you make me feel empty. Luckily I managed to send you guys to KLIA yesterday. I told ya, we managed to arrive in time. Luckily Tina sempat met Aidil if not tak tau la what would happen. Coincidently I met my friends .. nfa, togeh, telo, topup .. you know who u are right .. and thanks Shakina for calling me. haha dengar crite you and Rahim will take the same flight from Auckland to Msia ... giler sweet!

All the best Lee Chong Wei! Please I beg you to get Gold medal, you are our only relief to reduce the even worse politic scenarios in Msia!


Between my legs? Doesn't it sound catchy? Well do visit Engku Emran's

1 comment:

wayfarer said...

no idea what "between my legs" means but new haircut! =)