Sunday, August 31, 2008

Eve of Merdeka


This is the best shower I've had for this week! Phew, finally and a good enough sleep after the monthly test. What a relief. I've been wondering what you guys were doing for the past whole week and suddenly when I opened my friend's blog, I got an invitation to my friend's open house for the 2nd day of Raya!

Now it's 2.36 am in the morning. I went to merdeka celebration at Shah Alam. Last minute plan, Aisha punya pasal lah ni. I came back from home at 9pm and too tired to meet up with my college friends at Hartamas for a football match at the big screen . So I ended up here in the city that always sleeps.

In the morning of Saturday I went to jogging. It was 8.00 am by then. So I took some pictures along the way. I feel like it's autumn now in Shah Alam. haha. How I wish!

I know it's a tree but I don't know what it is called.

Bunga kertas I think. It was all over the place.

The same trees I found in Sunway.

My friend said macam orang nak kahwin. haha. Okey la I get the picture now.

It was a last minute plan. Megat, Fatina, Raja invited me for a picnic at Kemensah, near the Zoo Negara. So I thought hey sure why not. After all puasa starts this monday. And I'll not have this chance for another one month. No more movies or entertainment for the whole month.
Hey paparazzi took our pictures! I feel like a celebrity now .. awwww
Babi my selipar hilang sebelah when I was crossing it!

Muke tak pernah tgk unggun api. Hah! I know this one perpatah, it says ... bagai kambing masuk ke bandar .. or something like that. That green guy also didn't hesitate to take a picture with us. Or maybe I could read his mind .. "Batak gler syal." haha



Raja is changing her clothes in the car. And we were shaking the car like ..Metro Station's Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, uh shake it!

Megat looks so gay. haha

And finally we arrived home at 9pm. I'm too lazy to write now. Chaw! and Happy 51st Independence Day Malaysia!

p/s: I learnt a new word from Yusri today ... 'Pent', pentingkan diri sendiri!

5 comments:

rjaisyah said...

hahaha it's bagai rusa masuk ke bandar okayh??
where the hell did KAMBING come from?

shakinakush said...

you guys are soooo tak patut!
sedih ar camni kannn.
i balik can we do this together plss plss pretty plss.

Ahmad Rashaad said...

is it rusa? r u sure it's not kerbau or kambing? now u confused me.humphh

hye shakina! oh well boleh boleh, we are definitely going to bring u somewhere here! buat lah blog, i just getting bored with ppl's pics at facebook without descriptions/stories. :P

raja izzati said...

quoting shakina: yes, u guys are so tak patut!

mcm cooling je tgk air sungai tuh :)

shakinakush said...

nyeh, blog doesn't work for me la rashaad. sorry. haha. i rajin membaca, tak rajin mengtype ;p lol.
maybe one fine day i just might try if i ever get so bored of the net ok? (: