Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Brand New Day




I received a message from Allyson Liang Fang. She didn't make it. I really really feel bad now for her and those who didn't make it. Really. I thought almost everybody managed to pass, at least passed but there's a minority within us who didn't get to hold the bar. Our group is getting smaller yet we still keep in touch though. Our college is not that big anyway. You might bumped into someone every now and then. Just how relieved I was to pass. I didn't quite get the feeling of enjoyment & achievement yesterday. I thought of something else which is more important and it is still runinng in my head. I didn't get the idea how people would enjoy at the benefiting of the others that failed but then again, it's your achievement. Your hard work has finally paid off and you deserve it.


Some friends from the original Group 11 - July 2007. Aiman Hakim, Zharif didn't make it to the next stage. Manesh Baba did pass but not in the picture. Who else eh? I lost track. Daren went home in Korea. I bet he's watching Olympics now. And congratulations Lisa for getting World Prize Winner for T6. Hey I was there, and I saw how happy you were, jumping and yelling!




Oh, did I tell you that we ( Zen, Lexy, me, Imran, Christ, Manesh) randomly took numbers to take turns getting the results in the computer lab? haha funny la weyh. Luckily all of us passed and can pursue ACCA.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did sam and chris pass?

Ahmad Rashaad said...

chris passed. which sam? the above sam passed the other one didn't

Abalon3 said...

Hey.. congrazts.

Its kinda sad for those who didnt make it tho. And things are certainly different already huh.

Its just so quiet...~

Anonymous said...

the taller sam with braces passed?