Friday, August 29, 2008

Dilemma


X, is a friend of mine. We have been friends for quite long and long enough to tell you that I'm getting bored of X. So I didn't know exactly what came out from X's mouth, until last week. X's word utterly expressed with annoyance I feel like slap twice on X's face. Please lah. With X constantly messaging me, I've been dragging to this whole colourless conversation. If I just refused, than X might think that I'm trying to avoid X but the truth is I'm not. But I don't want to hurt X's feeling either because I know X is sensitive inside. So there I go, entertain X. Need not I tell you X is my friend. That's what friends are for but if you are too friendly you just go out of the boundaries.

Y is another friend of mine. We are friends for some time. So Y has been drinking. Sometimes. No, not mineral water or Avian. We practice the same religion but different ideology. Y is like the same other laid back teenagers who wants something in life, heck Y's life is good after all. But I'm having the problem to tell Y about that. Y once or twice has asked me to try it but I'm firm with my standing. I said no. Y was drinking beside me one day. I know it's the biggest sin but I didn't protest it. I tried to but I couldn't. Am I a bad Muslim?
What Should I do?

6 comments:

rjaisyah said...

haha well..we can NEVER stop any1 from hvng feelings for us..D only thing we can do is giv d other party subtle hints that we're not interested :p
And about Y, haha..well i think u might get "dosa" for not advising him, but that doesn't make u a bad Muslim. These things r just unavoidable,it's all around us..we shud focus instead on how to be a better Muslim ourselves, that's more important :D

Anonymous said...

well i'm just freakishly happy to read that you have principles.. to me,if you stick to that, your courage will come eventually.

sebab saye nadrah hassan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sebab saye nadrah hassan said...

ah..same la plak kan masalah kawan kite ne.well..the worst part kan..byk kali ckp pon diorg still tak dgr.so sad lah ..watever it is,,agree wif rjaisyah:D

raja izzati said...

hahaha suka la this post. anyway mind i ask u who's X and who is Y? ehehe

Ahmad Rashaad said...

lets just keep it between me n them. :P i wonder if they ever read my post. i dunno lah raje izzati. ehehe